WELCOME TO AUSTAR INDIA (HVLS FANS)
Austar HVLS fans are manufactured by Austar Technologies having manufacturing facility at well known industrial city Ahmedabad Gujarat INDIA. Austar Technologies started its engineering business in 1997 by supplying precision fabrication to multinational engineering companies followed by manufacturing set up for EOT Cranes & Construction Machines...
Dedicated manufacturing facility for HVLS Fans of 20000 Square Feet Areas and have manufacturing capacity of 200 Fans per month
- International Quality at affordable cost.
- All models are CE Certified
- Well-established / service network
- HVLS Fan is a Key business for the company, dedicated support availability for a lifetime.
- All components are manufactured to international Quality, at par with imported Fans.
- Management direct involvement in day-to-day manufacturing and after sales operations ensures Quality product and prompt after sales back up.
Energy Efficient Fans
HVLS Fans consume very low energy compared to Conventional Fans. HVLS Fans reduces the energy consumption to a drastic level. HVLS Fans ideal for larger facilities.
Noiceless HVLS Fans
Can you imagine the noice of over 30 fans or vantilators or exhaust fans running in one facility? HVLS Fans operate at a very low noice and keeps it quiet.
COST EFFECTIVE HVLS FANS
For the area of 15000 square feet, the overall (fix operative) cost of One HVLS Fan is equal to the cost of 100 conventional fans if we consider the period of 15 months.
Who we are and what we do
- Austar India is considered to be a reputed manufacturer and supplier of High Volume Low Speed (HVLS) fans from Ahmedabad.
- Austar India have the manufacturing facility of 20000 square feet. We have manufacturing capacity of 300 fans per month.
- We have gained the trust of people across the India by manufacturing premium quality HVLS fans at affordable rates.
- We have more than 3500 installations across India.
- We are having the sales network in Delhi, Pune, Kolkata, Chennai, Banglore, Guwahati, Ahmedabad, and Vapi.
- We have been exporting to Bangladesh, Gulf Countries, and African Countries.
- We at Austar India aim to add comfort in lives through cool breeze air and become preferred HVLS fan brand across the globe.
Austar HVLS Fans
We have a range of HVLS fans starting from 8 feet Diameter to 24 feet Diameter. We offer 8 feet, 12 feet, 16 feet, 20 feet, 24 feet diameter HVLS fans. They come in Gearless and Geared variants. Our entire gamut of HVLS fans is CE certified and they are all made in India.
India’s most reputed brands have trusted Austar India. We have already catered to many of the biggest names of Indian Market that is Kia motors, Firstcry, Nivea, Pidilife, Hero, Mahindra Logistics, Asian Paints, etc.
Geared HVLS Fan
Gearless HVLS Fan
Advantages of Austar HVLS fans
It is Noiseless
No frequent maintenance
It has Long Life. Good ROI
Freedom from flying insects
Reduced Electricity Consumption
Uniform air flow. Reduced dust accumulation
Reduces the temperature and you’ll feel 5-6 degrees less
Wherever a person goes within the premise, the breeze follows
The gentle breeze of this fan makes you feel like standing by the seaside
Thinking of buying an HVLS Fan? Austar India is here to help
HVLS fans are a good choice, but how do you know if it is the right fan for your space? A feasibility study will help you find out. Austar India will guide you through the process of selecting the right HVLS fan for your requirements. After you select the right HVLS fan, our qualified technicians will install your HVLS fan at your premise. The HVLS fan, for all its benefits, does require good maintenance. We provide annual maintenance services for your HVLS fans.
Austar India will
- assist you to select the right sized HVLS fan for your space
- do feasibility test for you
- supply and install HVLS fans for you
- cater annual maintenance services
Applications of Austar HVLS fans
Austar HVLS fans are already being used for a variety of applications.
- Industrial workshops
- Plastic processing units
- Textile and garment manufacturing units
- Automobile manufacturing plants
- Automobile service stations
- Food and pharma packing units
- Dairy farms
- Prayer halls
- Canteen malls
- Convention halls
1. Knowing customer requirement
We understand the purpose and application in detail.
2. Collecting site data
We collect site data in terms of dimensions, floor layout and Hanging arrangements. We have a standard inquiry data drawing which is easy to understand by customers, site engineers and technical sales team.
3. Evaluating Feasibility
We evaluate feasibility to install HVLS Fan. Being HVLS fans a very new technology to Indian industry, sometime client have misconception about HVLS Fans. We understand the application and mounting facilities in detail and evaluate feasibility.
Based on the data, we select right size and right quantity of HVLS Fans and also select a right location for HVLS Fan.
5. Optimizing the selection
After the selection, we discuss with client in detail about Size, Qty, location, layout and put efforts to reduce Qty of total Fans.
6. Submitting the Quote
After optimizing finally we submit the Techno commercial offer to client along with GA drawing. Austar works on a specially configured CRM software for submitting accurate information to client.